Friday 1 June 2012

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

This has been a difficult few weeks for me. First we have some guy eating another guy's face in the US, next we have this Zombie walk coming to Vanvouver. I am not impressed.
I work my ass off, but I have standards. On one hand, I want to be paid, and the other hand: a shit ton of Zombies. I will have to attend, this is very upsetting to me, but I guess I have to do what I have to do...
Don't bother looking for me there tho, there's a good chance I will be undercover (Got into some trouble a while back because of my "Antics" and would rather not have any more issues)
So on that note, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/events/268230029856866/
I am not impressed, but there is work that needs to be done. Maybe I get to try out my new "Toy"
(Stay tuned for photos of my new toy)

No comments:

Post a Comment