Wednesday 21 November 2012

Zombie Sympathizers

Because I have been complaining about them for a while, I figured I would give you a bit of info about those zombie sympathizers.  Vancouver has a large group of PC morons who seem to think we should all feel sorry for these "poor" zombies.  This is completely ridiculous!  No matter how much damage is done by zombies or how many I am called to get rid of, we are expected to feel bad for them.  Makes no sense to anyone with common sense....  The worst part about these idiotic zombie sympathizers? I mean aside from hiring hitmen to try and kill me... Their idiot leader Mr. Sharp.  This narcisistic moron even has a facebook page... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Sharp/291780484189519 Pathetic!  We need to put an end to these idiotic zombie sympathizer groups, and we need to do it soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment